Whitewall Energy presents the new Rekoser inverters for off-grid solar systems
Jan 19, 2016. | By: José González
Whitewall Energy presents the new Rekoser inverters for off-grid solar systems.
RSI-5KVA-4860 inverter is equipped with MPPT solar charge controller to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array for the charging the battery bank. Transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in compact size.
It is ideal to start up motor-type loads such as refrigerators, motors, pumps, compressors and laser printers as well as electronic loads like TV’s, Computers, power tool and battery chargers.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers
- Selectable charging current based on applications
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload and short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Optional Remote Control Panel available
- Parallel operation with up to 6 units with available for models RSI-4KVA-4860 and RSI-5KVA-4860